Thursday, February 2, 2012

"First" moments of January

  
 I wanted to share  all our "firsts" for the month of January.

Bailey had her first day of Primary, and loves it! As soon as sacrament meeting is over she runs right to the primary room with Kambree before I have a chance to goodbye. (she is getting so big)



Our second First came when I decided it was time to tame this...




So Demry got her first pony tail!




Our last first came when Demry gave Karson his first "puke in the face" (at least it didn't go in his mouth) I had to put this on here because it made me laugh so hard, in fact I am laughing as I post it.









1 comment:

  1. Wow...busy month!! :) Nice puke in the face documentation...everyone needs one of those. :) He'll appreciate that when he has his own children... your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete