Saturday, November 13, 2010

Silly Kambree


So Kambree is our most creative when it comes to learning new words and there meanings. The other day we were coming home from preschool, and she had been sneezing a lot that day and she turned to me and said "Mom I have been having a lot of bless U's today." It took me awhile but I finally realized that "Bless U's" were  actually the sneezes I could not stop laughing, in my head of course I didn't want Kambree to feel bad so I looked at her and said "Yeah you have".

However, my all time favorite came two nights ago when Todd and I let her lay in bed with us. She was telling Todd how I am always losing things, and it's true. If you were to ask me where my phone or my cars key's were 95% of the time I have no idea. Well she said to Todd "mom's a laa-ser" then she paused and with gusto she said the word she was actually trying to say the first time it went like this..." MOM's A LOSER!" Todd and I could not keep this laugh in our heads. We busted up for a good 5 minutes. She is so funny. What would we do without Kambree.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my long-lost raquetball buddy! I feel like I've stumbled upon a great treasure today, it was fun for me to find the link from Sara's blog to your's. Your kids are looking so so old and grown up, but you don't look a day older then when we were at Ricks. It was fun to see your pictures - Stephanie Hart (Goold;)

    ReplyDelete