Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ending the year 2010

It has been a long time since I have been on here, I feel the need to catch up on the events of our life that finished the year 2010.

In November : We raked leaves...
 Leaves.....
 and more leaves.....
 It felt like all we did in November was rake leaves we raked leaves until the snow came and even then we raked some more.


We had fun watching Todd coach his last football game of the season. (Now that I think about it I think this happened in October. But I'm leaving it here anyway. )


My dad turned 64.


Our favorite part of November was the massive snow storm around Thanksgiving which gave us lots, and lots of snow to do all kinds of fun things in like building snowmen  having snowball fights and...

Build the most amazing snow cave a kid could ask for. (Thanks Todd)
and, sledding with the sled and with out.



 Now we can't forget Thanksgiving where I was more worried about the yummy food and the after Thanksgiving shopping adds to take any really good pictures so this is what Jessica got that I stole from her blog. She loves me.




Standing in line at Target at 3:00 a.m in the morning, and yes we got everything we had hoped to get and more.





December...

Kambree had her first TaVaci concert.


It was so fun to watch all these kids singing fun Christmas songs
 that weren't  your traditional Christmas carol.


We had fun making Ginger Bread houses. I don't think it feels quite like Christmas if you don't build at least one of these during the season. So we built ...

One
Two...

Three..


and then Kambree's frosting wouldn't hold. It was so sad, she had to make hers another day.


Todd's Job unofficially finished, what I mean by that is the school had an open house and ribbon cutting
ceremony.  It was nice to go up and tour this beautiful school and see what my husbands been working on for the last two and half years.However, he still goes to work because I guess there is  a lot of "paper work" and little things that need to be done.  Now we are just waiting to see what our next project will be and hoping that it will keep us close to home.



That's it, that catches me up (almost) I still need to do Christmas and how we brought in the new year. But that will be another post hopefully in the near future. 


2 comments:

  1. I will finish my december post next sunday but will you??? Looks like you are having tons of fun. I hope you are feeling ok soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so the leaves thing is hilarious!! I'm glad I could make it in there looking like a bafoon! very nice. So when can we expect to see the Christmas blog. . . April?

    ReplyDelete