Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Emma!!


I just wanted to do a quick blog to say Happy Birthday to my niece  Emma. Today she would have been 6. I woke up this morning to hear my sister saying Happy Birthday to her daughter and then asking her husband if she was celebrating in heaven and his reply was why wouldn't she this was the day that she received her body. (A very important part in becoming like our Heavenly Father.) I know my testimony has grown today on the importance of our bodies and the Plan of Salvation.
 Now since I wasn't part of the blogging world last year at this time. I wanted to post a few pictures and share a few memories of my last visit with Emma. 


Emma and Kambree the first night we arrived in Memphis,
 they were both so excited to see each other.

Emma doing Kambree's hair.



Emma and Kambree having fun doing my hair. 






Emma patiently waiting for Kambree to wake up, because lets face it Kambree is not a morning person! Emma had to learn this the hard way the morning before.
We were there when Emma got her dog Bella. This little dog scared the heck out of me and Kambree but Emma loved her, and she loved Emma.




Kambree and Emma had fun playing outside and riding bikes together.  It was a good week and lots of fun memories were made. 

Happy Birthday Emma!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment