Monday, April 11, 2011

Is it a Boy, or a Girl?

Last month we were told in an unofficial ultrasound that we were having a boy. You can image the excitement with the boys in our house, and the tears that came from the girls. I told Todd and the kids they could pick the name, and they came up with  Jimmer(in honor of the famous BYU basketball star this year.) Some times I wish  I could take back the things I say.



Well today we went for our official ultrasound and we found out that our little Jimmer is actually not a Jimmer at all but is a little girl. Which means I get to have a  Lila or Lily I haven't decided yet. Kambree danced around the room and Todd hasn't said more then two words all day. However the fact that we have been told two different things makes wonder a little what it really is, and I guess we won't know until August 26 (hopefully before) But whether a Jimmer or a Lila I know it will be loved.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Congrats!! That is so exciting!....and funny!!! Whatever the baby might be I hope there are no tears!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant! We need to get together sometime. Are you still in town?

    ReplyDelete