Friday, September 9, 2011

ABC's and 123's

School is back in session. You know what that means early mornings, earlier bedtime we hope, and a nice big break in the day for mom.


Karson is now in second grade and loving it!! He has the same teacher that I had in second grade.
Kambree is now in Kindergarten, and funny story I had no Idea that Monday was her first day of school and took her to her "open house" only to find out she was an hour late for her first day. I know I get the mother of the year award on the first day of school, it's going to be a long year.
( this picture was our fake first day of school, really the second)

She was good sport about it and the first thing she said was " I didn't get to wear my new clothes", but other than that she was all smiles.

(here we have the real first day of school after she got off the bus.)


And our little Bailey is now in Preschool.
This is something she has talked about all summer long.

In bailey's words " I three (pause) I go to preschool."

No comments:

Post a Comment