Thursday, September 29, 2011

Demry's Blessing Day


We got to bless this cute little girl last Sunday. (Don't you just love that face.)  I have to say I was very proud of myself and Todd this was the first Sunday we had to get everyone ready for church and things went smoothly. We didn't have any tears over what to wear and everyones hair got done, and amazingly enough we were early for church.  Our Sunday mornings usually consist of many breakdowns over hair clothes and finding our church bags. Todd usually is telling us it's time to go over and over as I due hair, not even dressed myself, and then the family ends up waiting in the car while I run around trying to gather last minute stuff that I didn't think about during the hours of 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. But, with all this drama we somehow  are able to make it at least by the opening song.
So, when I thought about this day I'll admit I panicked at little inside thinking about having to get one more daughter ready for church and yes, I envisioned us late for our own baby blessing, missing it and then having to do it all over next week. But no things went smoothly and I couldn't have been happier. This was only our first Sunday all going and getting ready at a family of six now, I sure I will have fun stories to tell in the future.  Now, I want to end this post by saying I just say I love baby blessings there is nothing sweeter to me than seeing Todd honoring his priesthood while holding our children in his arms and give them their names and a blessing, while being surrounded by family and friends. 






Barber Family
 

 McFadden Family

1 comment:

  1. THREE things:
    #1
    DEMRY is so DELICIOUS!! I just want to eat her up she's so gosh darn cute!! I mean, there literally are no words!!!
    #2
    I love Love LOVE how Bailey is always asleep in important family pictures-haha-makes me laugh (other instances include: Liz's wedding)
    #3
    Why does my leg look broken in that picture? huh? weird!

    ReplyDelete