Friday, October 7, 2011

Are we ready for this?


I can believe this, but I don't want to.
Just last week the kids were running through the
 sprinkler and now it's snowing.


Karson was so excited he could hardly wait to go outside.
                    Notice he's outside in shorts he couldn't even take the time to really bundle up.
However, after he realized he couldn't do much with out socks pants and gloves he came in and  put all his snow gear on and played outside all day. I made him take two breaks to dry his clothes in the dryer, but then he was back outside until the sun went down. My sister Kerie and I were the same way growing up. I even remember one year, over thanksgiving, we were outside building ramps for our sleds in the snow after the sun went down. (so fun)



Now when it snows I put my snow stuff on, and play with my kids for awhile. Not very long though because I don't think my kids bodies know this yet but mine does, the snow is cold!!  After I come in freezing I sit inside looking at this...

while enjoying THIS!!
 and wondering to myself, when will I be brave enough to drive on the roads, and when will summer come again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment