Tuesday, October 25, 2011

First time out




So lately I have felt like I am doing a little to much of this...


and not enough of this...

So I decided Demry was old enough to experience the joys of running with mom, and I sent kambree to school , bundled the girls up, and away we went.

I know this picture looks like Bailey is giving Demry a kiss, but really it's a little pep talk on how to behave in the stroller to keep mom happy.

So the pep talk worked everyone stayed happy, I had a nice first time run/walk after having Demry. Who am I  kidding pushing 50 extra pounds is not easy. And lets face it, I'm a wimp. I was sucking air, and sweating all over the place, it  felt like my heart was going to explode after only a half a mile, and now a day later I am so sore I can barely walk. However, it did feel good to get out, and from the look on Demry's face I would say she had a good time and can"t wait to go again.

1 comment:

  1. Even though you read this to me last night it still cracked me up! the picture at the end gets me every time! THAT FACE!!!! AHAHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete