Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!!


I love Halloween,  And since this year Halloween  was on a Monday the family and I celebrated all weekend long!
We started Friday with some yummy Carmel apples that Jessica helped me make. Okay I know they don't look very good, but they were yummy! Jessica told me the beauty of a Carmel apple is all in the drizzle, well, I think I need to work a little more on my drizzle.

Saturday we had our ward trunk-or-treat which is always fun, I know you have been in complete anticpation to know what this years family theme was, well wait no more... We were the family of things you can eat !!

 
 We had our cupcake

our strawberry, our dairy

 
and our carrot/pumpkin depending on who you ask!!



(Todd and Demry passing out the candy)
(Bailey giving Aiden a love)

Sunday we decided to go up and surprise Grandma Barber in our costumes, and oh was she surprised!!


 Monday, the actual day of Halloween we had my annual dinner in pumpkin


where if you want to eat, you must be dressed up.


Dinner came complete with homemade root beer,


(the favorite) slippery slimy worms,


Monster Puddings


 broom sticks


and spooky spiderwebs.



 We ended the night with some crazy trick-or-treating with my friend and her family. Where she dressed up as the old man and I the old women.


 Did I mention I love Halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you found our blog! Oh my gosh I'm freaking out at how old your kids have gotten. Congrats on your new baby girl. She is beautiful. Hopefully Todd is used to all the girls by now. I love all the pics of you guys.

    ReplyDelete