Monday, May 21, 2012

Rainbow Party

So we are going to play a little game. Look at the two pictures and see how many things you can find that are different.


Did you find them all? This game was a result of Bailey wanting a rainbow party and me making the the cake upside down but not noticing it until dinner. It was driving me crazy so I had to fix it before she blew out her candles.

 She is so excited to be four. She got her first party with friends and loved every minute of it. They decorated tutus and rode the horse.




In the past year Bailey started preschool and can now write her own name.


She took gymnastics


 became a big sister.


  started riding a bike (this one took a lot of encouragement and a new bike from Grandma and Grandpa McFadden. but she finally did it. We will now work on taking the training wheels off.)


And she got her first goldfish from her teacher in sunbeams.(yeah) I told her that it probably wouldn't live long and that it might die before she turned four. I know a great thing for a mom to say. I was just full of excitement and love when she brought this home from church. (thank you primary teacher) Anyway after that every time Bailey said a prayer she would bless her fish to live until her birthday, and yep that's right we still have them three months later.



I just love this girl and she is such a joy to have in our family.


1 comment:

  1. You do know that Wal-Mart has cakes decorated and stuff for sale right? You don't always have to go showing off your "Mother of the Year" skills and making those of us who have NEVER decorated a birthday cake look bad. :) I am relieved that you fixed the upside down rainbow, and that it drove you crazy...I was going nuts just looking at the picture! ;)

    ReplyDelete